Cancellations and Refund
How do I cancel my order?
A cancellation request can only be accepted once we have confirmed that the order has not been shipped yet.
We seek this verification from the merchant for your order as well as third party delivery partners and this confirmation process usually takes approximately 1 to 3 working days.
All cancellation requests are subject to 3DTECH’s Cancellation Policy below. Before you proceed with your cancellation, please read and understand the following terms and conditions carefully.
3DTECH’s Cancellation Policy?
- You may cancel your order either in whole or in part, subject always to the terms and conditions below.
- We cannot guarantee that an order cancellation request will be accepted. A cancellation request can only be accepted when we receive confirmation that the item you sought to cancel in your request has not been shipped.
- Once your cancellation request is approved, we cannot reverse the process and nullify the cancellation.
- We screen all orders for code abuse, suspicious purchasing activity, fraud or bad faith. Any element of abuse, suspicious purchasing activity, fraud, bad faith or violation of offer or code terms and conditions will lead to order cancellation. This term extends code abuse to include the multiple use of a code by any customer across multiple transactions or the use of many or varied accounts or multiple orders associated with a single or group of customers.
- Where the use of a code is voided and an order cancelled for reasons of abuse, suspicious purchasing activity, fraud, bad faith or violation of code terms and conditions, a payment processing and handling fee of not less than RM 10 or 2% of the order value, whichever is higher, will be charged and this fee will be deducted from your store credit amount.
- If a merchant is unable to proceed with and fulfill any part of the order (e.g. for stock availability reasons), that part of the order will be cancelled accordingly and you will be notified of the cancellation.
- We do not guarantee or warrant that the price, offer, availability or any other aspect of a cancelled order, either in whole or in part, will remain the same for any subsequent purchase or order.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, errors, inaccuracies, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions, delays or expenditures of any kind that may arise as a result of or in connection with any order cancellation request or any order cancellation itself, either in whole or in part.
- We do not replace any cancelled order either in whole or in part, code, discount, credit or otherwise compensate customers where they are unable to cancel any order for any reason.
What happens after I have cancelled my order?
If your cancellation request is accepted, please allow 48 hours for the store credit refund process to be processed and carried out. We will notify you via email once the store credit refund process is done.
You will then receive a store credit in your 3DTECH account within the following 5 days.
Is there a cancellation fee?
Can I cancel my order by contacting directly to the merchant?
No, any communication or transaction must be done through 3DTECH.
Can I modify my order?
We do not allow any modification to an order once it is made. If you wish to do so, please cancel the order and make a new purchase instead.
Can I request for partial cancellation?
Yes you can. Please make sure that you properly indicate which item you would like to cancel in your cancellation request.
Why is my order cancelled?
There are a few reasons why an order is cancelled, such as:
- The item is not / no longer available
- Payment failed or not received
- Payment information could not be verified
- The order cannot be shipped to the address provided or where the shipping address could not be verified
- A duplicate order was detected
- Violation of 3DTECH’s Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation initiated by a Customer
Once your order is cancelled, you will receive a cancellation notification via email.
All products are sold “as is”. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued.