WHAT IS BIM ?
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is an intelligent 3D model-based process that equips architecture , engineering, and construction professionals with the insight and tools to more efficiently plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure.
Plan. Design. Build. Manage.
New technology is transforming the way AEC projects are designed, engineered, built, and managed—delivering greater ROI for firms of all sizes.
See how implementing BIM (Building Information Modeling) can deliver business benefits whether you’re designing sustainable houses or reimagining the infrastructure of entire cities.
- Make more informed design decisions, build more efficiently and cost-effectively, and manage and maintain buildings.
- Evaluate and enhance the constructability of designs and improve the project delivery process with field management and virtual construction software.
- Deliver more effective planning, coordination, and control through greater design insight and project predictability from preconstruction through execution.
- Reduce waste and increase profit margins with tools that help AEC professionals plan better, produce results faster, and finish projects on budget.
Our BIM Services include:
- 2D to 3D Model Translation
- BIM Training
- BIM Consultancy
- Pilot project, with on-going mentoring